people are our gold!
With heads full of wits & giggles, a global company with the personality of a small village, and a generous staff discount to boot, phil&teds® is a top place to work. We've got around 75 heads around the world, working in a range of fields, including industrial design, marketing, number crunching & more! All our departments are led from Wellington, New Zealand - with an additional 4 sales and marketing offices based worldwide. Teamwork makes this dream work, baby!
With a hefty 56 patents under our belt, we hire the best, back them to succeed and applaud them when they do, going the extra mile to help our staff achieve their full potential. We’ve got the trophy to prove it, too. A Team Gold Award for our investment in people, stellar HR, and wellness programmes. Go team, go!
Our parent company cares for 3 great brands: phil&teds®, Mountain Buggy® and Mokopuna Merino®, so we're always on the hunt for new talent. Here are some parts of the business we wanna expand on with the right heads who can make a difference 😀
In a nutshell:
- You'll need to know how to sell - you can't be all talk, no action!;
- You'll need some account management / B2B sales experience & you also probably wanna move up to more solutions selling, rather than just order taking;
- You'll understand of commercially sound decision making;
- Coming from retail can be a bonus, ‘cos you understand about products and having that ‘hands on approach’;
- You'll give good phone from day dot!;
- You'll be a world class, natural conversationist! Even without knowing the product, you've gotta be able to converse casually & naturally with customers to build relationships and tell good stories!;
- You'll be steady & well balanced yet driven to hit the goals - a team player is what we need!;
- You'll have a current & clean drivers license;
- You'll be well presented at all times;
- You might be tech savvy & a data junkie - 'cos understanding all that is what makes an awesome & focussed salesperson right?!
- see contact details below
Working at phil&teds®, you’ll have a great and supportive team working alongside you, you’ll be learning & developing everyday across different parts of the business, and no day is the same - we can guarantee you that!
Does this sound intriguing to you? Think you can bring some agility & diverse thinking into our unique culture? Then send through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line referencing the role you are applying for.
Nothing suited for you here at the moment? Heck! Send us your CV anyway to firstname.lastname@example.org If you've got the goods, personality, passion & drive - then we’re all ears!
Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a rating out of 10 highlighting whether our phil&teds heads would recommend the company as a great place to work, to friends and family. We believe in open conversations and constant improvement. We make sure we ask our troops how they're going and take action to improve all things phil&teds. We reckon it's healthy and makes the company an even greater place to work. 9.04 - nice!