voyager™ + travel system + freerider™uptown inline®
voyager™ + travel system + freerider™
enjoy the easy life with the voyager™ buggy growing-family travel system bundle; the perfect combination of an uptown modular 4 wheel buggy bundled with an alpha™ infant car seat for your newborn & freerider™ stoller board for your toddler - the perfect solution for getting out&about with your growing family! you can use the freerider™ on or off the buggy - simply connect to push them when they're tired, or let them freeride for fun! use the travel adaptor to click&go your car seat from car to buggy in a flash! super convenient!
voyager™ buggy wow! features:
- modular independent seat unit quickly converts to forward & parent facing modes
- 4 puncture proof wheels for smooth city strolling, with larger 12” aeromaxx rear wheels
- easy one hand adjustable, multi-reclinable seat
alpha™ infant car seat wow! features:
- class leading rating of 93% by Child Restraint Evaluation Program (CREP)
- complies with ECER44/04 - Europe & many other safety standards around the world
- huge high side protection with thick EPS foam for impact absorption
universal car seat adaptor wow! features:
- innovative frame adaptor gives you total freedom and convenience
- simple attachment giving you peace of mind - strap&secure
freerider stroller board wow! features:
- double award winning stroller board AND scooter in one
- helps develop balance as well as having fun!
- wheels light up!
- Mamma Lemon, NZ
newborn - 5 years
Double kit maximum load
15kg / 33lbs
Double kit seat width
Double kit weight
3.2 kg / 7lbs
600d 100% polyester (melange)
UPF 50 protection
34 x 58 x 87cm / 13.4 x 22.8 x 34.3"
88 ~ 114cm
20kg / 44lbs
14.6kg / 32.2lbs
EN1888:2012 EU & EEA
ASTM F833-15 & 16 CFR 1227 USA
CPN8 of 2007 Australia/New Zealand
rear: 2 x 12" aeromaxx
front: 2 x 8" EVA
101 x 108 x 58cm / 39.8 x 42.5 x 22.8"
adapt your voyager™ with these must-have accessories
adapt your voyager™ buggy to take you through every age&stage!
“each riding position just seems to work in such a simple and intuitive way; people asked me "can we do this?" my answer was always yes”
- Alex Whitney, Product & Supply Manager